Thursday, October 15, 2009

Monica & Seth {WV Wedding photographer}

Despite the wet & cold October day, Monica & Seth were calmly getting ready for their wedding day. Finally, the day was here that they would become Mr & Mrs. and that was the only thing that was on their minds! They are such a beautiful couple and their love shown through the whole evening. They are simply perfect for each other and I know they will have a wonderful life together! Thanks for letting me capture all those moments of your wedding day!















And I'll leave you with my fave image of the night!

3 comments:

Mr & Mrs McBryde said...

Wendi, these are BEAUTIFUL! Thank you sooo much for everything! We truly enjoyed having you be a part of our special day! You did such a great job and we can't wait to see the finished products! Thanks again!
-Mr.& Mrs. Seth McBryde

Susan Baker Fuller said...

beautiful pictures of my cousin monica and her hubby seth! i can't wait to see all of the pictures!

amanda prince said...

Dont you LOVE fall weddings. I love the moments you captured!